« Home | Walking in the big slippers. » | Mummy and Daddy time » | Eating yoghurt all by himself! » | Eating yoghurt while watching TV » | Joey and Souta » | Very slack lately... » | Random Joey update. » | Joey looking pensive » | Joey and Saori » | Saori and joey »

sick baby...

Joey has a throat infection! He is miserable, cranky and has a high fever but I have been giving him calpol and the doctor gave us some antibiotics this morning. (I took him to the paediatrician this morning because he was running a fever last night and although he didn`t have any other symptoms, I thought I had better get him checked out. It is a good job I did because the doctor said he has a very red throat so the poor baby must have been in pain!) He doesn`t have much of an appetite but he has been the fruit juice lollies I made with the moulds Mum bought for me over the summer. I can hear him starting to wake up now so I had better go but I wanted to post some recent photos as I realise I haven`t done so in a while. I hope you are all well, I will post some more videos soon as well!