« Home | Random Joey update. » | Joey looking pensive » | Joey and Saori » | Saori and joey » | Sakurajima from Rte 10 » | Joey playing in the water at Dolphin Port » | Joey with Daddy the morning of the day we left. » | Laughing about something or other.. » | Mum and I » | Joey and I »

Very slack lately...

But I have finally gotten around to uploading some recent footage of Joey. This is him in the pool in Malaysia:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


and this is him playing with his friend Souta who is 2 days older (but about 4 kilos lighter!!) As you can see, Joey is a bit of a nutcase!!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


I have just taken advantage of some free time (Joey is asleep and Daisuke is at the gym) to upload hundreds of pictures into my dropshots account. They date back to 2004. I figured that as I was paying to be a star member I should take advantage of the unlimited storage and give my hard-drive a break!!

The link is:
Lots of photos and I am not exagerrating when I said HUNDREDS of pics!!! There are even some of us PRE-Joey.. the question is, do we look any different!?! ;-)