« Home | Playing on the balcony! » | Mummyyy let me play with the video camera as well!!! » | Fun new toy.. » | Bathroom antics » | Mummmyyy let`s go out... » | If I lean this way I can see the real toilet.. » | I like my new potty.. » | Joey`s one year check-up » | You can just see the mischief brewing in his head » | Look at me! I can climb up steps! »

Starting to train him early!!

Joey`s favourite things to play with are cleaning implements. He loves my mop and this carpet cleaner roller thing. His favourite way to pass time is with the hoover though! He doesn`t even have to turn it on, just playing with it is enough to keep him quiet for up to an hour! LOL! This is him "cleaning" on our balcony!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Hi Midori! Thanks for visiting! Your boy is soooo cute I could just eat him with a spoon!
-Misty

Post a Comment