« Home | You can just see the mischief brewing in his head » | Look at me! I can climb up steps! » | More bubbles... » | Dancing Joey » | Mummmyy.. give me the camera! » | I`m too sexy for this shirt.. » | Look how cute I am even after being sick for two w... » | My poor sick baby... » | Like father, like son » | Bubbles! »

Joey`s one year check-up

Even though he just turned 13 months, I took Joey for his one year check-up last friday. The results were as follows:

Height: 79cms (31.1 inches)
Weight: 12.1 kgs (26.6lbs)

He has actually lost weight as he was about 12.5 kgs at one point but I guess with all his activity and his loss of appetite when he was sick, he dropped a few grammes. He is apparently perfectly healthy. I didn`t get any jabs for him this time around as I still can`t decide what to do about the new combined MR vaccine that Japan is offering. I would have preferred the vaccines to be separate.