« Home | Joey learnt how to climb on the chair! (2) » | Joey on the chair » | joey with a ponytail- time for a haircut! (7) » | Starting to train him early!! » | Playing on the balcony! » | Mummyyy let me play with the video camera as well!!! » | Fun new toy.. » | Bathroom antics » | Mummmyyy let`s go out... » | If I lean this way I can see the real toilet.. »

Joey`s first haircut


Joey`s first haircut
Originally uploaded by MurasakiMidori.
Very sleepy curl-free Joey! The good news is that after he got hot and sweaty later in the day, the curls came back, they were just shorter! Will try and take a picture of that later!

Ohhhhh Joey's first haircut. How exciting. Looks like it's almost that time for us over here in DJ land. It's getting to the point where he doesn't want me to do anything to it. NO braiding, No Afros, Nothing! Just wildboy time. Sooooooo I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Post a Comment