« Home | Joey and Aoi playing » | Kanoya Rose Garden2 » | Joey and Daddy on the go-karts » | Joey and Koushi playing with trains » | Anpanman cake » | Anpanman and baikinman side by side! » | Jenn and Ryu (and Julian in the sling) » | Joey with Sue and Hideki » | Mummy and Joey, tired after a long day!!! » | joey and I »

Joey`s birthday party cake-cutting video..


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Last night I was talking to Joey`s godmother and I realised that I hadn`t put this video up on here. If you listen carefully you can hear Joey singing Happy Birthday to himself. His voice is louder than everyone else`s..;-) Not sure who he gets that from!! :-) There is also a site where I put up videos of him regularly that you can all check out when you feel like it. The link is: www.dropshots.com/kyushubabe You should be able to see them without being a member but let me know if you can`t!

DJ's singing now. haha...

Post a Comment