« Home | Recent Joey footage » | watching the fish! » | Hanging out outside the kenminkouryuu centre » | Ready to go out for the day! » | What does Mummy have in her schedule today?! » | Come on Mum! Let`s go!! » | Joey boogying on down » | Joey dancing » | Snack time! » | Joey at the zoo! »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know I haven`t updated for a long time but this is a special message for my Mum from all of us to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We miss you and hope you have a good birthday!


Hajimemashite.

My name is Fumiya. Your son reminds me of my son when he was little (he is 26 years now). He is a cute one, isn't he? I miss those good old days I spent with my son when he was your son's age. He grew up in the US, but we have spent some years in Fukuoka. We are now back in the US again, but my son still likes Kyushu. I don't miss much because Fukuoka is too crowded for me, but I do miss the food.

Post a Comment